This library offers free access to:
- Audio Books
- Streaming Videos
These items are available at: www.reads.lib.overdrive.com
How to use your reads account on the computer:
1.To access R.E.A.D.S. click Here.
2. Select “Sign in” in the upper right hand corner.
3. Type the library’s name in the available box: Maury County Public Library.
4. Enter 14 digit Maury County Library card bar code number without any spaces between the numbers. (ex:226400000000000)
5. Click “Sign in” and search for a desired book.
6. To access books that are already on loan, select “Account” to view bookshelf or holds.
7. To borrow a title simply hover over the book and select “Borrow” when the blue box appears.
8. To download to tablet or smartphone select: ePub (eBooks) or MP3 (audio books)
Visit the device specific eBook page to learn how to use eBooks on your tablet or smartphone (HERE).