The library offers FREE test proctoring!
In order to have a test proctored you must contact our proctor one week prior to your desired test date.
211 West 8th St.
Columbia, TN 38401
- It is the test takers responsibility to ensure that all needed testing materials are provided to the library.
- The test taker must schedule an appointment in order to have a test proctored.
- It is the test takers responsibility to contact their institution and ensure materials are sent to the library/ received from the library.
- We do not proctor tests such as: ACT, GRE, GMAT, LSAT, GED, SAT, or similar tests that must be taken at a certified testing facility.
- We can proctor paper tests or tests that are online, it is the test takers responsibility to ensure the paper test is sent to the library, or online testing passwords are provided to the library.
- We will not contact the educational facility that is the test takers responsibility.
- We will provide a quiet test taking environment, and will monitor the test taker throughout the allotted testing time.
- If cheating is suspected we will not administer the test, or will stop administering the test, and will not provide proof that the test taker completed the exam, we will report all cheating and suspected cheating to the testing entity.
- If you have been caught cheating, and reported to the testing entity the library will no longer provide test proctoring services to you.