Presenting yourself in a confident and qualified fashion through your resume to your potential employer is essential to obtaining the position you are interested in. Below are tutorials and tips for construction a quality resume that showcases your skills and abilities to potential employers.
Featured Resume Resources
- 279 Free Resume Templates - Free professional resume templates you can personalize.
- Cover Letter Guide - Examples of cover letters, and guidance on how to write a cover letter
- Cover Letter Tips - 31 ways to make your cover letter better than everyone else’s
- MS Word Help - A step by step guide on how to use MS Word form creating a document to editing and saving the document
- Writing A Resume - A complete resume writing guide to help you construct your best resume
Creating A Resume Using Microsoft Word
There are several sites you can create accounts with to post your resume on. Potential employers can then view your resume and contact you if they are interested in hiring you for a position.
- Career Builder - Allows you to post your resume and conduct job searches in a large database.
- LinkedIn - Professional networking website commonly used by career professionals. A valuable networking website.
- Monster - Leader in the online employment industry. You can post your resume to give potential employers access to your resume information.